Private Duty Services
Each client receives individualized care, which ensures that he/she receives consistent high quality care and services that allow him/her to safely remain in his/her own environment.
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing
- Incontinence care and assistance with toileting
- Safety management: assistance with ambulation, mobility, exercises, transfers
- Medication reminders
- Meal planning, preparation and/or cooking together in accordance with therapeutic dietary guidelines
- Escorts to appointments
- Shopping, errands, light housekeeping & laundry
- Plan & accompany on outings
- Supervision of home maintenance (gardeners, plumbers, etc.)
- ADL record keeping (daily basis)
- Assistance with pet care
- Respite care
- Regular communication, updates, and support to family and other loved ones
Several of our caregivers are experienced with:
- Anticipating and managing challenging behaviors at all levels of dementia care
- Adapting communication skills to appropriate levels for clients
- Providing family support and understanding
- Identifying dementia-related changes at early stages and intervene to prevent escalation of behavior issues
- Understanding the roles of nutrition and medication
- Providing intellectual and sensory stimulation – e.g., games, crafts, aromatherapy – designed to meet individual clients’ needs at different stages
- Anticipating and managing physical abilities and difficulties
- Maintaining a safe environment, including being proactive in fall prevention
- When possible, providing access to and interaction with well-trained therapy animals
Our carefully chosen compassionate caregivers provide personal care and end of life supportive services in collaboration with Hospice staff.
Our caregivers are carefully selected for their empathy, compassion, warmth and superb interpersonal communication skills. They are also comfortable with end of life therapeutic interventions.
We are very proud of our hospice caregivers and consider it an honor to provide support and service during this important time of life.
Spreading joy by encouraging interaction between humans and dogs to provide comfort, evoke memories, and provide unconditional love.
We believe that the human-animal bond is a mutually beneficial relationship that improves the physical, social, and emotional lives of those we serve. We are motivated by the connection, compassion, and a commitment to sharing this meaningful bond with everyone who can benefit from time spent with an animal. The benefits of animal therapy to seniors includes improved mood, decreased depression and loneliness, and facilitation of memory. There is apt to be more physical activity involved in ball tossing, playing and walking with the dog. Even following a visit with a therapy animal, the seniors are more likely to engage more fully in other activities.
Pet Partners International® provides comprehensive, standardized training in animal-assisted activities and therapy. Pet Partners® certified pets have completed a rigorous program that includes stringent protocols, animal behavior training and safety in medical facilities, grooming standards, and healthy pet diet. Pet handlers are also trained in best practices, confidentiality, infection control, and communication.
In addition to our formal pet therapy program, we also assist clients with routine pet care at home.
At Always There, we recognize that our seniors often live in lovely old homes with regular needs for simple repairs they are unable to perform themselves.
We are happy to perform these straightforward tasks on a regular basis. Simple plumbing or electrical issues, appliance repairs, and handyman tasks are all complimentary.
Clients and their loved ones appreciate our caregivers
Special attention to end of life careWe so appreciated the special care my mom received from the Always There caregivers. The extra special touches like reading to her, singing with her, keeping her comfortable, and preparing meals she could enjoy even as she declined. And finally, ensuring she had a peaceful death surrounded by family. THANK YOU ALL!
Individualized, culturally respectful careOur family expresses our sincere gratitude for the wonderful care, concern, and compassion of Regina and her staff. Special thanks for remembering all the holidays that were special to my mother and celebrating them with her.
Helping our client's loved ones stay connected and involvedSince we live out of state, we so appreciate the wonderful care you gave to my mother. We all love the weekly updates, photos, and thoughtful gifts you provided for her on various special days and holidays. Our family’s time with you has been peaceful, smooth, and happy, and for that, we are all very grateful.
We would love to hear from you
We invite you to ask questions regarding your specific issues and the services Always There Home Care provides. Please contact us to arrange a time for us to properly assess your situation.
"*" indicates required fields